Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting Herself Ready

In addition to this caption I decided to rearrange the blog a bit so some of the more larger animated gifs I post in captions don't stretch off into anything on the side. Which means I've added the actual images to these two posts instead of their links.

I've also added an "Okay" rating below the posts in case you think a caption or story isn't "Good" or "Bad." I hope you all like the way I've moved things around. Enjoy the new caption!


It has been a month since I had been cursed by that old gypsy. I lost the masculinity I was so proud of and became everything I desired in a woman. At first I was so depressed I didn't think I could go on. My friends and family saw how much distress I was in and decided to help me through it. I honestly never thought I could get used to this body. Now it was time to hit the social scene with a few female friends of mine to see if I could act like the woman I appeared to be. I couldn't believe myself. Applying make up to my lips and eyes, dressing in sexy stockings with a garter belt and zipping up a dress that really shows my curves. I was a beautiful woman and ready for my first night out.


Comments, ratings, and criticism are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment