Friday, April 29, 2011

More questions from Formspring.

I've gotten a few more requests through Formspring that'll give a good idea of what's to come in captions. Also to anyone who requests something, keep in mind that there is a chance I might not be able to get around to making your requested caption/story. If that happens the reasons are that I'm busy, working on something else, or feel no inspiration/feel inspiration to write an unrelated caption/story. As for the requests asked for below, some were more vague than others.

-----------

Thank you for the "sudden memory" can you do some more first person or some magic website

Your welcome. I could also do those. First person pictures are hard to come by, but I could use any image I want for a magical website caption.

Dress tg

I'll take this as meaning you want me to make a caption involving a dress as the cause for transformation.

Could you do some caps involving the transformed one wear pantyhose? I love those :)

I might be able to do one of those.

bride

I'll take this as meaning you want me to make a caption involving a bride.

1 comment:

  1. Dear people, please phrase your questions in the form of a sentence. You're being far more generous than I would be towards the single or two word "questions."

    ReplyDelete