Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger problems causes me to rewrite amongst other problems.

As you may or may not know, Blogger was down for maintence and during this anything posted since May 11th past 7:30pm had to be removed. That is why the third part of the request story for jwargod "Best Friends Forever" is no longer here. I still have it saved in draft form where I can edit my posts, but the save function last saved it when it last saved. Which was before the last few ending paragraphs and dialogue. If this isn't fixed I'll have to rewrite it from memory.

Another problem is that other posts on the blog have lost ratings and gained more than they had. I hope this gets sorted out as well.

1 comment:

  1. Blogger said everything would be sorted out in the next hours, so we have to wait a little more, but if you don't get your post back that is terrible indeed
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    P.S: Just checked out Mistress Simone blog and my last comment is gone, and Dee's Blog and her last post is lost to along with my long comment(and i mean it it was quite long) hopes they come back, if not i will be very mad >-<

    ReplyDelete