Sunday, June 24, 2012

2,000,000 Views!

It hasn't been a year yet since I got the first million. This blog has now gathered over 2,000,000 pageviews! I never expected it so soon. Thank you to all the people who look at my pieces of writing and thank you to everyone who keep on revisiting this blog.

"I would have made something special for this milestone, but I have been busy with other things as of late. Also, ever since I saw the blog gained over 2,000,000 views, I've been feeling really strange and...

And...

I...

Huh...?"











Comment, ratings, and criticism are always appreciated.

Thanks again, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your fantastic, well-deserved milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congratulations, big-girl!!! If you look this good at 2M. just imagine how HAWT you'll be at 3... and 4!!!

    I'm sorry for not adding so much to your count lately, dear. Oh, damn! What did viewer 2 million get? Some of their own improvements?! A date with the new you?! I may have to go back to just reading others' blogs!

    Keep it up, Kelly, great stuff!!!
    Peace,Love&Kisses
    Elle [smooch3]

    ReplyDelete