Friday, October 9, 2015

Five Years of sp2000's TG Captions

Wow, it's been five years since I got this blog started. I don't have any caption prepared to celebrate it, but I've become a lot busier with other things in my life since 2010. I wondered if this blog could get very popular and I wasn't sure how long I would really do it. But here I am still doing caps and the blog has over eight million views and close to four hundred followers. Definitively more attention than I thought I'd get.

Anyway, thank you very much to everyone who enjoys reading my captions! I hope I can continue the same quality.

4 comments:

  1. thats some effort :) Congrats on the milestone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the milestone and keeping going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Glad you are still around, because some of us have to keep going!

    ReplyDelete