Sunday, November 27, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I have been really busy as of late with finals coming up among other things in life and this has left me with little time to work on captions. I currently have one half written, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish that. Also, I tried to answer some more recent Formspring questions, but Formspring was being weird and not letting me answer anything.

If I'm to mention any good news here it is that I've actually wrote two paragraphs for the next part of "Best Friends Forever." Though I still don't have much time to write more for the same reasons I can't get any work done on captions. But hey, at least I was able to start on something for the next part of that story.

Hopefully in the next week or so things might calm down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment