Thursday, February 3, 2011

Instant Message, Instant Fantasy Come True

This is my 100th caption! I should have gotten to this point a lot sooner, but there were different posts that didn't fall under the caption label. I never thought I would involve myself in TG fiction this much. To be honest, I have thought about wanting to stop doing this, but I just can't seem to let it go. Like I've mentioned before, I'm just a regular guy who has an interest in this stuff called TG fiction. Maybe it's because from time to time I can never stop thinking about how my life would be if I was born female. I guess it's a curiousity that never died. For now I will continue, but there might be one day when I will have to stop reading and writing this stuff.

Now that I've said that, I can talk about the caption. I decided to get this done with so I can work on the second part of the request story I said I would finish. I wasn't sure what to do for a 100th caption, so I thought up a combination similar to what I've posted previously in another caption and story. It may not be more original, but this is what I wanted to do. I had some trouble finding the right image to fit in all the text to make it legible while not having it too long. Sorry if it is hard to read, that wasn't the size I had it at originally it got resized on its own. edit: view bigger size here http://tf-media.net/gallery/image/instant-message%2C-instant-fantasy-come-true

Also, I'd like to once again thank everyone who has visited, revisited, and followed my blog. I never thought it would be noticed or liked as much as it is.


Comments, ratings, and criticism are always appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Very delicious little story, and congrats on 100 caps - that's quite an achievement. I still have another 19 or so to go. (counting the ones I haven't posted yet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I never thought I would get this far, but I just kept making them. Recently I haven't had much time though.

    ReplyDelete