Thursday, October 10, 2019

Does He Still Have the Touch?

It's been a long time since my last post and I meant to have this caption posted much earlier since, as of yesterday, it's been nine years since I created this blog. I knew I had to write something for this occasion and the following caption is what I ended up writing. I'm not sure it's my best work, but after reading it over once finishing it, I felt a little better about the quality.

I hope it is enjoyable.


Comments, ratings, and criticism are always appreciated.

Thank you to everyone who still comes by here.

1 comment:

  1. When Marvin thought about it he knew Justin was in a position to blackmail him into doing everything Justin wanted and Marvin knew what he had to do to make his life better and this practice makes prefect would be just that. In court Justin was being sued for a bad business deal gone bad Marvin used his powers. Made Justin into Justine A sexy woman getting a divorce. the lawsuit went from a Suit of money to a Divorce and Marvin made it even better Justine was now in love with Marvin so after the divorce Marvin and Justine went down the to the justices of the peace got married so now Justin or Justine would become Marvin's wife and a daily work for Marvin so he could get all the practice he needed, being wicked Marvin let Justin surface just long enough to know he blackmailed the wrong guy and then Justine would re-awake
    Marvin now was able to become very powerful with all this practice.

    ReplyDelete