Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting Herself Ready

In addition to this caption I decided to rearrange the blog a bit so some of the more larger animated gifs I post in captions don't stretch off into anything on the side. Which means I've added the actual images to these two posts instead of their links.

http://sp2000tgcaptions.blogspot.com/2010/12/always-remember-instructions.html
http://sp2000tgcaptions.blogspot.com/2010/12/experiment.html

I've also added an "Okay" rating below the posts in case you think a caption or story isn't "Good" or "Bad." I hope you all like the way I've moved things around. Enjoy the new caption!

-------------------



It has been a month since I had been cursed by that old gypsy. I lost the masculinity I was so proud of and became everything I desired in a woman. At first I was so depressed I didn't think I could go on. My friends and family saw how much distress I was in and decided to help me through it. I honestly never thought I could get used to this body. Now it was time to hit the social scene with a few female friends of mine to see if I could act like the woman I appeared to be. I couldn't believe myself. Applying make up to my lips and eyes, dressing in sexy stockings with a garter belt and zipping up a dress that really shows my curves. I was a beautiful woman and ready for my first night out.

----------------------

Comments, ratings, and criticism are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment