Friday, November 9, 2018

Two Milestones, But Zero Captions?

Hey, everyone. Sorry for a lack of captions. I know I've already been putting out less as it is, but lately I feel like it's just come to a halt. It's really just a combination of lack of time and writer's block. But also, as much as I hate to say it, waning interest. I do hope I can get around to making something again soon though.

Which is why I have put off making two milestone announcements, as I was hoping to get time to work on writing something for the blog.

One month ago, October 9th marked the 8 year anniversary of this blog being created. Then, around a few days later, the page view count finally surpassed 11 million. I planned on tying it all together with a Halloween caption since it was October, but that came and went. I might still create the caption I planned, but my apologies for not having it done then.

A big thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my captions since the creation of this blog. I hope I can keep on making more for what remains of 2018, and moving into 2019.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your next lot of captions as I've been a veiwer of them for years :D. Hope you do come back and when you do I'm sure you'll have many more great stories in the up and coming year.

    Miss you loads and congratulations on the Milestones :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have always been my favorite. i would love to see that halloween cap. i definitely understand the block and the lack of interest. please keep them coming when you can, you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you doing other types of writing? Maybe a fully developed story? Something you could publish?

    ReplyDelete