Saturday, December 1, 2018

A Little Warm Up?

I really wanted to buckle down and attempt writing something. Just to get the creative juices flowing. So I looked through some pics and nothing came to mind, but ideas were also forming without looking at pics first for inspiration. The latter being how I usually handled writing captions. So I figured I'd just start typing out what story formed in my head. A picture can come later. Maybe write something for myself...


I was lucky to find a decent picture to go with this halfway through.

Comments, ratings, and criticism are always appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. that seems like a good way of writing caps just write it out first then pic later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also im glade your back and making new caps. you where the first tg caption site i came across many years ago so it makes me happy when i see new stuff from you and your age progression have always been a personal favourite of mine

      Delete
  2. Marvelous caption story. Here's to hoping that thinking about writing tg captions could result in living out one in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being black myself, I found that story to be great!

    This was the first caption I read on your site, and after reading that, I'm excited to see what else you have to offer.

    ReplyDelete