Thursday, June 2, 2011

More requests asked for through Formspring.

I've been having some difficulty writing more of "Best Friends Forever" so here are two more requests asked through Formspring to give an idea of what captions may arrive in the future.

----------------

Could you do something with an Indian cultural tf? ^_^

That's possible. I need to find an image for one.

perhaps one where a hippie chick is tired of her brother making comments about her bare feet..and forces him to become a barefoot hippie chick?

I think I recently came across good pictures for a hippie caption.

----------------

Besides being busy with life, I'm also feeling a bit "overwhelmed" by requests since they've been the majority of what I've been posting lately. So forgive me if I don't get around to them right away or if I post a non-request caption or story I was inspired to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment