Saturday, June 4, 2011

"Request Caption: Releasing the Inner Spirit" and a Formspring question and request answered.

First lets get the Formspring stuff out of the way.

--------------------

Hey would you like me to do some captions for you? help you out a bit.

No, that won't be necessary. I think it defeats the purpose of having my own blog. Thanks anyway.

Cou;ld you do some more anime captions?

I had a feeling someone would bring this up. I have been wanting to do that, but I just haven't gained inspriration from many. So I'll try to make more anime captions, but it all depends really.

-------------------

Now for the caption. With the image I had, this is the caption for the person that wanted a hippie caption. I wrote it based on what the request asked for and what was in the image.


Comments, ratings, and criticism are always appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pic and great cap to go along with it. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete