Thursday, June 23, 2011

"Request Caption: A Unique Couple" and Formspring questions

Two more Formspring request questions.

-------------------

Could you do caps featuring cat girls(cosplay)?

I could, but I've never come across any cosplay pictures. I think I have anime images I could use for that, if those are okay.

I'm super psyched to hear that you're going to be doing prego caps soon! Maybe I've been watching too much "16 and Pregnant", but wouldn't a mix of pregnancy and age regression be a lot of fun too?

I guess that would be a good caption premise. The yougest age I keep characters in my writing is eighteen, but I guess I could do a caption about a middle aged man becoming a sixteen year old pregnant girl.

-------------------

This caption is for the person who asked for a pregnancy caption that wanted me to try and include lesbians.



Comments, ratings, and criticism are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment