Sunday, August 14, 2011

200th Caption: A Relaxing Walk

This is my 200th caption! I never thought I would make so many after all these months. I want to give a big thanks to everyone for taking time to look at this blog. Thank you to everyone who follows my blog, those who revisist, and to those who provide links to my blog. Also, thank you to all the people who take time to leave comments and rate my captions. I still can't believe my blog has gained all the attention that it has so far. If I had any less viewers I'm sure I would have less captions, but that's just a guess.

Anyway, thanks for enjoying my blog.


Comments, ratings, and criticism are always appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making your 200th caption! You are without a doubt a fantastic captioner and I look forward to even more of your great work in the future!

    ReplyDelete