Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Experiment




"Dr. Rosenburg, what did you want to see me about? I trust the experiment with our volunteer is going well." said Dr. Alvins
"Yes, Dr. Alvins, our volunteer has transitioned quite nicely. But..." Dr. Rosenburg hesitated.
"But what, doctor?"
"I've been running a few extra tests based on the chemical we've used to make male to female metamorphosis and... Well, I think we should stop the experiment."
"What!? How can you say such a thing? There has been too much time put into this experiment, let alone the research of it all!"
"I understand that, Dr. Alvins, but you should take a look at this."
"What is it?"
"It's a virtual simulation of what our volunteer's appearance will after the next few treatments."
"I see, go on."
"Right now this is what our volunteer looks like. A very busty and curvy woman, but she does not have the mannerisms or thought patterns of a woman yet."
"Yes, that is why the experiment must continue!"
"But look at this."

Dr. Rosenburg pressed a key on his computer's keyboard. The two scientists watched the virtual model of their volunteer as it's breasts expanded to comical proportions. Dr. Alvins stood in shock.

"As you can see, doctor," explained Dr. Rosenburg, "If the treatments continue the bust of our volunteer will increase to an unpredictable size. I know the size will increase with each treatment, but I cannot tell if her bust will continue to increase afterwards."
"My god."
"So now you see. We have no choice."
"Very well... I'll take care of things."

Dr. Rosenburg went back to going over his facts on his computer unaware of Dr. Alvins actions. Dr. Alvins hit Dr. Rosenburg over the head and readied a syringe and injected it into Dr. Rosenburg. Dr. Alvins watched Dr. Rosenburg drop to the floor, unable to move or speak.

"Well, Dr. Rosenburg, it seems we have another volunteer for the experiment. I've put too much time into researching this gender changing chemical and I'm not going to let it end like this. So what if you and your new friend will be gigantic breasted women who might be unable to walk? Do not worry though, I will see to it that you are both taken good care of."

------------

Comments, ratings, and cristicism are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment