Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I feel I have to mention this is my 100th blog post. When I started this blog I never expected I give it as much attention as I have. I also never expected to have so many people become Followers on this blog. So I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has visited and revisited my blog. Happy New Year!

I wasn't able to caption this image in the usual format, so I'll post it as it is.



"Wow, Shannon! What was in that drink? I feel like a whole new person! And where did all this stuff come from? Oh, and that DJ!"
"Well, Kevin, a little gender switch potion in your wine and a little reality altering spell can change a lot. You know we're both bi-sexual so I thought I'd mix things up for the new year. What do you think?"
"I think I make a great red head! You always know how to surprise me, sweetheart. I'm totally feeling horny being nude like this with you."
"Happy New Year, lover. What do you say we dance and celebrate with the DJ over there?"
"Of course, darling! What's a better way to start off the new year than with a new life?"

----------------------

Comments, ratings, and criticism are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment